Sunday 13 April 2014

I love Motel




I absolutely adore Motel, it's my biggest crush at the moment (sorry James Franco) and I'm forever stalking the website. I got this beautiful dress in the sale for £19 reduced from £38 and because I'm such a shopaholic I couldn't help myself but also buy it in the black, I'll upload a photo in the future but check it out here! I'm also addicted to trainers at the moment and so picked myself up a pair of these badboys, I feel slightly hipster when I'm wearing them but they are super comfy so that'll be my excuse ;)

I'm now home in London again, it's fantastic being back with my family albeit slightly overwhelming (my mums a headteacher so we'll leave it there) but I love them and it's great having a break from uni and alcohol! Also I have lots of free time, so expect to see a lot of updates :)

No comments:

Post a Comment