Sunday 4 May 2014

Suited and Booted









Okay so this post is dedicated to 'Coordinates', they're all the rage at the moment and I nabbed myself this lovely one from Motel (the love of my life) and teamed it with my favourite chunky boots. The back is backless (oo lala) so it's a great outfit and it's really stretchy meaning that when I wear it out, I can dance like a crazy lady but still feel comfortable which is one of the most important things to me on a night out (apart from where the next drink is coming from). Topshop, Boohoo, Missguided, Oh My Love and of course the wonderful Motel are all doing fantastic coords so definitely check them out. Ella Eyre also wore quite a similar coord to this one - also from Motel (She has brilliant taste) - but with a pair of Nike trainers for all you hipsters out there.
So to cut a long story short, suits are no longer limited to the average businessman, get on board with coords!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE your co-ord and the backdrop is gorgeous!

    Pretty please could you nominate me in Cosmopoltan's blog awards 2014? I would really appreciate the support and it only takes a second or two I promise! Please follow this link to vote for me: http://www.next.co.uk/cosmo-blog-awards/

    Thanks so much! Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys! I am now following you guys on bloglovin' and I just voted for you emma :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit and those boots are so cool and chic! Beautiful background btw. You look like you belong in a magazine :)

    http://gizzlemizzle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you hunny, checking out your blog now :) x

    ReplyDelete