Tuesday 20 May 2014

My Daily Make Up Look




MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC50
MAC Studio Fix Powder NC50
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NC35
Mac Mineralise Skinfinish Natural Dark
Mac Matte Lipstick Rubywoo
Sleek Contour Kit Dark
Brushes The Body Shop

Hey guys! Sorry I've been M.I.A I've had two massive assignments due at Uni and so have been working my butt off. Anyway I thought I'd do a post about my daily make up look as I'm a huge make up addict. As you can probably tell I'm a massive lover of MAC because their foundation finishes are amazing and as I'm a big partier I need a foundation base that will still be on at the end of the night. I can't tell you how many times it's gotten to 3am in the club, they've turned the lights on and I've looked in the mirror to find my make up smudged and dripping down my face - so since I've discovered MAC I've been singing its praises. I also can't  believe I'm revealing this but I'll let you in to a little secret...I am secretly facially bald...dun dun dun! That's right I've said it. Ok, so maybe not completely, but my eyebrows are incredibly thin (basically non-existent) so I do draw on my eyebrows and occasionally wear false eyelashes  (I'm not high maintenance I promise...eek!) I suppose it does have it's pro's as in I don't have to shape my eyebrows or moustache (I don't really grow a moustache) but that's the only positives that I can think of for the time being. My biggest grouch however has definitely got to be looking constantly surprised when they aren't drawn on, it's really not a look I enjoy rocking . Finally another key part of my make up routine is my contour kit, it's fantastic and really brings out your cheekbones and any other features you want to highlight! My lipstick changes daily so I won't go in to detail about that, but to sum everything up; Foundation, Eyebrows and Contour Kit are my 3 definite essentials and if you're lucky enough to grow eyebrows then I am and will continue to be incredibly jealous of you!

1 comment:

  1. You're gorgeous & i love your makeup so much! I could never tell that you don't make much eyebrow hair :)

    Pretty please could you nominate me in Cosmopoltan's blog awards 2014? I would really appreciate the support and it only takes a second or two I promise! Please follow this link to vote for me: http://www.next.co.uk/cosmo-blog-awards/

    Thanks so much! Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete