Friday 1 August 2014

Oh My Love!






Hello lovelies, in dedication to this amazing heatwave I thought I'd do a summery post! Sorry for the lack of posts by the way, I would say that I've been sunbathing and soaking up the sun but we both know that's a lie as it's not really that necessary for me - so instead I'll just admit that I've been having a well deserved rest after a tough string of exams at uni ;). Anyway, I bought this dress a few months ago from Oh My Love but haven't really worn it due to the weather so I'm absolutely loving the excuses that the sun brings especially because this month is supposed to be an august washout! Also this dress is absolutely fantastic if you're going for a meal because it's so loose you could literally hide anything under it! I'm not implying stealing food or anything like that (although I don't judge) but it is fantastic if you're planning on going all out, like I do unintentionally, everyday. I also nabbed myself these gorgeous white sandals, I've mentioned many times that I'm a massive fan of chunky shoes so when I saw these shoes I immediately fell in love with them. Oh and on a separate note I'm off to Mexico on sunday, I'm really excited even though I speak maybe 4 words of spanish so I'm hoping that everyday I'll get the opportunity to ask for white wine followed by a goodbye...blanco vino por favor, adios.



No comments:

Post a Comment